VENUE HIRE, BEVERAGE PACKAGES AND FOOD CHOICES
Hedge Farm offers an intimate, rustic venue for those seeking a casual and unique approach to their wedding day. For the ceremony you can choose our Rose Garden for a beautiful natural back drop OR opt to marry in our gallery chapel or stable.
The barn and courtyard is perfect for the reception. The barn has rustic timber walls and stone fireplace offering a comforting feeling of ‘times gone by’. Guests can sit under the shade of the spreading plane tree or relax in the character filled barn. The timber bar is usually the space where guests gather.
The 1920’s stable building offers a larger space and can seat up to 100 people. This original building has rough hewn timber walls and dirt floor….. truly authentic.
Hedge Farm can be booked for ceremony and reception for 20 (minimum) to 100 (maximum) people, including the wedding party. You can get really involved with your own styling or we can organise your day for you to help make it stress free. Hedge Farm has inspired many couples and we have seen boho, vintage, country style, contemporary elegant, casual and traditional weddings.
Venue hire includes:
- Seven hours exclusive access to Hedge Farm
- Available for hire from Wednesday to Sunday from 1 pm to 11 pm.
- All coordination of the ceremony and reception on the day.
- Choice of ceremony and reception locations. Most choose a garden wedding and a barn/courtyard reception in warmer weather
- Back up options for inclement weather
- Some props for styling
- All glassware, white crockery, cutlery and cake knife
- Bar access and bar staff for the reception. The bar is inside the barn. We are a licensed premises – no BYO
- Merino Station, our self contained cottage, for the Bride and/or Groom on the day of the wedding
- Tables, chairs and bench seating for garden weddings and for barn and stable receptions
- Dedicated service in the lead up to your wedding to help organise your day and to offer additional advice and support
- Recommended list of suppliers – food, styling, celebrant, accommodation, buses, flowers, music and more
- Tools to help plan your dream day
Beverage package and food options are available:
- Choice of beverage package – starting at $55 per head for 4 hours of service (no BYO)
- Choice of food catering – Your own caterer or ours. Costing depends on menu choice
- Option to bring in food trucks
We can also create a special package to meet your individual needs. When restrictions permit make an appointment to visit Hedge Farm to chat about options.